Finergy supports its clients by advising on structuring, arranging and syndicating project finance financing or short and medium/long-term loans.
- the construction or/and the acquisition, directly or through special purpose vehicles, of power plants, either renewables or conventional power
- acquisition of corporations active as Independent Power Producers IPP, local or regional based utilities, service providers in energy sector (O&M, asset management), manufacturing of power equipments, Escos
- development of infrastructure projects (upstream oil&gas, natural gas networks, LNG terminals, fuel stations etc.)
- the construction or/and the acquisition of environmental plants (waste water plants, solid waste treatment and recycling, waste to energy, biomethane)
Within the structuring of a financing, either in project financing or in long term loan, we assist the client on a full range of activities:
- analysis of financial needs and definition of optimal financial structure
- identification and selection of lenders
- definition of the bank case business plan, sensitivity analysis, information package for the banks or potential investors
- assistance in negotiating of the main financing terms, conditions and warranties and in assessing proposals for financing
- assistance in the coordination of the other parties involved (sponsors’ advisors, banks’ advisors, etc.) in the financial documentation negotiation till drawdown of financing
In order to provide a better service we successfully advise clients on rescheduling and renegotiating the existing debt exposure. Finergy assists its clients to structure and restore balanced and sustainable financial structures.
Particularly for solar PV plants after the tariffs’ cut following bill L.116/2014 (so called “spalma incentivi”), Finergy has validated for Intesa Sanpaolo Bank the redefinition of the debt structure for more than 40 pv plants undergoing financial distress because of the cut in FIT tariffs under Conto Energia.